Personalised Recruitment Tailored to the Clients Needs
As an individual’s Personal Care needs grow there can be a gap in the services available. For example a client may not want someone living in their home 24/7 however does require more than a few care calls per day. You may find 40-60 Hours a week of Personal Assistance may be needed.
At Lillyfields we believe that if you have someone in your home for extended periods of time, that person should be someone you helped to choose which is why we make the client or clients family part of the recruitment process.
This gives the client and family a chance to have a Personal Assistant that is suited to the task and also probably more importantly, the personality of the client.
Recruitment Process OutlineAdditional Information
- Lillyfields and Client/Family meet to discuss needs.
- Client tells Lillyfields what sort of person is wanted i.e non-smoker, likes History, driver.
- Lillyfields advertises for such person. (Free of Charge).
- Lillyfields and Client/Family meet again to review Applications and CVs.
- A short List of Applicants is created.
- Lillyfields Interviews short list.
- The Client and favourite applicant meet.
- A full risk assessment and Care plan is put into place in the client’s home.
- Care is started.
Of course this is just a rough outline of the process but it gives a good idea of how this works. A member of Lillyfields management will be appointment to the task and will also be a regular contact throughout the process for the Client or family.
- Additional Home Care can be added.
- Client must require more than 30 hours of Care per week.
- Prices vary according to the package however are economical when compared to Live In Care and Care Homes.
- The Personal Assistant is a member of Lillyfields staff and as such will be fully trained and subject to the usual DBS checks (CRB) and ongoing spot-checks and support.
- The Client will receive the excellent standards of Care that we have become known for.
For more information please either phone or click here and a member of the Lillyfields Team will be happy to help.